Back in the day, throwing a party for you child was the thing to do. But in todays world children are no longer considered to be just human, they now have fuzzy faces and wagging tails. Throwing a birthday for your child can be hard, but when it comes to throwing a party for your furr-baby it’s a whole new game. Here are some tips to make sure you throw the best Birthday Paw-ty of the year!
- Have an Awesome Theme for Your Paw-ty
- Chose a theme for your party that way you can decorate your house and make it fun. Some idea’s for a theme could be a pool party or even a superhero party!
- Cake! Cake! Cake!
- Cake is crucial for a birthday party so make sure to get the best cake with the best ingredients! You can either buy a pet friendly cake at a pet store, or make your own! Click here to find some awesome pet friendly recipes.
- Make the Purr-fect Party Favors
- Party favors are one of the highlights for the guests, so make sure to put stuff in it that all pets will love. Some ideas include little packets of treats, small pet toys, or cute accessories for pets like bows or stick-on-noses for dogs.
- Plan Fun Activities for the guests
- Entertainment is key to the purr-fect birthday paw-ty, so make sure to plan fun activities that every guest can participate in. Some activities that are super fun and easy to do are costume contests, relay races, or even have a photo-booth area where your fur-baby’s friends can all take pictures.
- Have the Purr-fect Birthday Outfit
- It’s your fur-baby’s special day so make sure to have the perfect outfit for them.
- Send Out Thank You Cards
- After the party is over, make sure to send out thank you cards to all your friends and family for coming!
Have any other idea’s on how to throw the perfect birthday paw-ty? Let us know by leaving a comment down below!